PurposeThe Planning Commission is appointed by and acts as an advisory body to the City Council relating to the physical development of the city, including exercising certain functions relating to zoning, building, land use, and related matters.
Please visit the Planning Commission homepage for more information.
- 5 p.m.
- Biweekly on Mondays
- City Hall, Council Chambers
200 S. Anaheim Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
Note: The meetings are open to the public and public comment on city planning matters is encouraged.
This is a 7 member commission (Roster). All members shall be qualified electors of the City, and shall not hold any paid office or employment in the City government. Commission members may serve up to 2 consecutive 4-year terms and may not concurrently serve on 2 or more City boards and commissions.
- Recommend to the City Council, after a duly noticed public hearing, the adoption, amendment or repeal of a General Plan, or any part thereof.
- Exercise functions related to land subdivisions, as shall be provided by ordinance not inconsistent with the provisions of the city Charter.
- Exercise functions relating to zoning, building, land use, and related matters as prescribed by ordinance, not inconsistent with the provisions of the city Charter.
- Perform other related duties as outlined in the Municipal Code and such additional duties and functions as may be required from time to time by specific action and direction of the City Council.
Each member receives $50 per meeting (AMC 1.04.380).
Members are required to complete and file, with the City Clerk, an annual Statement of Economic Interest, Form 700.